Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012




Hello 2012! Can you believe it? 2011 flew by. So many things have happened this year, the most memorable being that I closed my tanning salon in August after 7 1/2 years. Now I'm a full time housewife (I use this term loosely, LOL) and mom.

This year I'm hoping to get more sewing/craft projects done, including these owl potholders. They are soooo cute! I went to the fabric store today and picked out the fabric (like I don't have enough at home to choose from). I also have a few ideas for different quilts I would like to do this year, including a table runner and table topper.

Of course, I should have put a lot more thought into it before now, but I have been thinking about doing some sort of block of the month or sew-a-long maybe. Haven't quite decided yet, but I will let you know the minute I decide.

I hope 2012 finds you and your family happy and healthy! HAPPY NEW YEAR!



2 comments: