Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas

Honestly, I think I'm insane. My husband bought a sugar glider yesterday, mainly for him, but says it's our daughter's Christmas present. She is very cute. I've spend the day making "furniture" for her out of fleece. Once I can finally stop sewing long enough to take some pictures, I'll post the different things I have made for her. The good thing is if I had purchased these items from the man we got the sugar glider from, it would have cost me at least $70, but making them myself cost me under $5. I'm thinking about using the extra fleece I purchased to make more accessories and selling them.

I'm still doing the binding on the 2nd quilt. It's been slower than the Elvis quilt was. It has to be done by Christmas Eve. That's when I'm going to give it to my mom.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post before Christmas. If not, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment