Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally, Pictures

Okay, I've finally sat down at the computer long enough to get my pictures posted. I have pics of my daughter's Elvis quilt, my mom's quilt and pillow and a baby doll quilt and pillow that I made. The baby doll quilt was the first time that I've every done stippling. The other's I quilted were X's or squares. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait until I make my next quilt.
A couple of the pictures aren't the greatest, but you get the idea. The quilt I'm working on right now is a rag quilt (I've never made one of those either). I have a few projects going at the same time. Beside the rag quilt, I'm knitting a small blanket, I've made a cloth-bead necklace, I'm working on a t-shirt for my daughter and a matching tote bag. Once these are finished I'll post more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment