Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures of Rag Quilt

Here are the pictures of the rag quilt I made. I had to go to my mom's house to wash it. We are still not able to wash clothes at home. Anyway, the colors are more beautiful in person, but at least you get the idea. The back, which I forgot to take a picture of, is identical to the front only not rag. It measures approx. 25 x 25 in.

The cool thing is that I have someone who wants to buy this already and she hasn't even seen it. She's just going on mine and my husband's word on what it looks like. Everything I've made so far I've sold before I get to put it on Etsy.

By the way, I've also started making Scrabble tile pendants. I'll try to get the pics of those on tomorrow. I have 6 made already and I hope to have a couple of them sold tomorrow. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment