Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Still Here

I have been sooo busy the last couple of weeks. My sister and I decided to start a cupcake business. In the last 3 weeks we have made about 600 cupcakes. Plus, my husband and I have started going to cheer competitions and selling Phiten Necklaces and Powerband Bracelets. We have been gone the last 2 weekends doing this.

Needless to say, there has not been much time for sewing. Although I am working on a flower rag quilt. It is actually shaped like a flower. I have all the fabric cut out, except for the flannel. That will be done this week. I hope to be able to get it all put together this week as well. That's the beauty of having your sewing machine at work. (I own a tanning salon and embroidery business) When I'm not busy, I sew. Can life get any better???!!!

I wish I was more of a picture taker, for your sake. I love reading blogs that show pics along the way. I'm going to try to get myself in the habit of taking pictures while I sew so I can share them here. Until then, thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment