Monday, October 18, 2010

Photo of the Day


I mentioned in my last post that I wanted to get in the habit of taking more pictures for my blog. Well, here is the first one. I was playing around with my daughter's new camera while she was in karate lessons. I'm not sure what type of flower this is (I don't do flowers), but it is only about 1.5" across. To me, this picture makes it look larger than that.

On that note, because of my commitment to take more pictures, I am purchasing a new camera this week. It's a Nikon Coolpix S4000. I actually have a larger camera, but I want something small that I can carry around with me so when the mood strikes to take a picture I can.

I'm also going to try to get on a more regular schedule for posting. I'm working on the details now. As soon as they are ironed out, I would love to host my first giveaway! WooHoo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment