Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Still Here

I have been extremely busy this week with embroidery at work. I'm not completely caught up, but I should be by the weekend. I was doing so good at posting everyday and then I skip one night and that turns into a week before you know it :/

I have a few projects in the works, but not for Christmas really. I have decided that I am going to make my niece a hooded towel for Christmas. So, I'll post that as soon as I finish it. I have until next Saturday to get that done. That's when we are having one of our family Christmas parties.

It has been soooo cold here in SC. I'm at the computer right now bundled up and trying to convince Buffy that she needs to lay on my feet to keep them warm. That's not going so well. :)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far.

1 comment:

  1. Stay warm hon - I'm freezing too, but so is my cat and she keeps climbing on me to get warmed up!

    ReplyDelete