Friday, November 19, 2010

Fabric

Yesterday I went fabric shopping for the 2 rag quilts I have to make for a customer. The good thing is that I "shopped" from my stash first and only had to buy 2 pieces of fabric instead of 6.

I only had to buy the pink fabric in this set...

and the purple in this one.

Tonight I'm going to to my aunt's house and she and my other aunt are having a UFO party. So, I'm taking these 2 new quilts to see how much I can get done. This is the first time we have done this and I'm very excited. If it works out okay, we are planning on doing this at least once a month.

Maybe, I'll be able to show you at least one finished quilt tomorrow.

p.s. That's a BIG maybe :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are sweet fabrics. I bet your customers will love them! And don't you just love it when you have things in your stash that you get to use? Have a good time tonight sewing with your aunts... that sounds like a lot of fun!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabrics. Especially like the pink set with the butterflies. x

    ReplyDelete