Monday, November 8, 2010

Making Progress

I have finally sat down long enough to cut out the flannel for my flower rag quilt. Here is a picture of the pattern, only I have used different fabric.

I'm using the same fabric that I used for the Dresden plate that I made a couple of weeks ago. Today I cut out the flannel and made the "fabric sandwiches". Over the next couple of days I will mark the quilting and then sew the pieces together.

I finally feel productive today since I get to post a project that I'm working on. Hopefully, it won't be another month (or more) before I can show you the final results.


  1. take your time, enjoy the process, we are patient! fondly, Sandy

  2. Hey Aleisha! That quilt is adorable and I like the fabrics you chose for yours. Will be looking forward to seeing your progress!