Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Open House

Today I set up two tables at a Holiday Open House that a friend of mine was hosting. I had a table for my Clever Container business and one for my BeautiControl business. We had so much fun talking, eating, shopping and eating some more. My husband even went with me. We were there for 5 hours. He was so sweet to do that for me, sitting there that long in a house full of women.

I was able to purchase 2 more Christmas gifts today while at the Open House and 2 more later at Target. So, all that is left is my mom and my mother-in-law. What to get them? Hmmmmmm. I'm not really sure yet. My goal is to finish shopping before Black Friday - we'll see.

By the way, we had a great time at the UFO party last night. I did not get a quilt finished, mostly because we did more talking than sewing. Did I really expect it to be any different? Not really. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day and you got a lot accomplished. And it would have been the same with me...it I had made a sewing date with any of the women in my family, we would have just talked up a storm and not gotten anything else done! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great hubby! Glad you had a good time. I haven't started Christmas yet - we're going to do all food gifts this year. Nobody needs much at all!

    ReplyDelete